Pink

Sunday, December 2, 2012

So much has happened...

First of all:   HAPPY DECEMBER!!!! I love this month SOO much, I can't believe it's here!!

It's been way too long since I've written and I'd love to just start from this week BUT with so much having happened are here since September I have to do an overview!

Well, I survived my first Hurricane!! We were hit by Hurricane Sandy on Oct. 29th and boy was it crazy! We are soooo lucky that we all had minimal damage to our houses around here. Not to mention my car was completely untouched even tho two trees fell all around it! I say we totally had a Jesus bubble around us because three houses around our yard had trees fall through their houses! The house behind us still has half of the inside of their house showing and not rebuilt yet.. poor people!

The week after Sandy hit, we had our first snowstorm of the season and that was crazy as well!! The good news was my girls didn't have school so I got to show Princess and Diva how to build a proper snowman, it was their first! We had a blast, complete with chicken noodle soup for lunch while looking out the window watching the blizzard! (Just like they do in those soup commercials! lol!) The thing that impressed me the most is the ability the NY employees of the city get the streets cleared REAL QUICK! LOL! By the next day our 7 inches of snow started melted and the city looked like it never happened! But I guess they are used to it, so they know how to get their lives back to normal! :)

The SOAP part of Soapnanny is in full swing in my life right now! The first weekend of November I went to Orlando, FL for a "Fall Getaway" Soap event hosted by my friend and mentor Debby! Her Fan events are always so much fun and a bunch of my friends were there so of COURSE it was crazy! The following weekend I went to another event in Long Island to see a couple of the other actors from the show AND had a BLAST with my east coast soap friends!! (There is a group of 6 of us that go to the events all together when they are in NY and have a silly time just being crazy!)
During all of this going on, I've been planning my own event with my Sunshine Soap Events Company! Two of the actresses I've worked with before, (Kodi Kitchen, ex-Maggie and Andrea Bogart, ex-Abby) wanted to have a NYC event, so I made it happen! This is always fun to plan but oh so stressful.. This one in particular has been rough because since both the girls aren't on the show anymore, it's hard to get the fanbases to want to spend their hard earned money to come out, which I totally get.. But in my opinion no two other people who have been let go deserve to have some FAN love other then these two girls!! ANYWAY, This event is on the Upper West Side at a bar called Jake's Dilemma in NYC NEXT WEEKEND!!! I'm so excited to have this actually happen, everyone have a GREAT time.. and to not have to worry about it anymore!
If I could get everyone's prayers that we get PEOPLE TO SHOW UP!!!! That would be amazing.. thanks!

So guess what?? CHRISTMAS TIME IN NYC IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!

I was fortunate enough to be able to experience the Macy's Thanksgiving day Parade, and BOY was that just AWESOME!!!
I got up early, took the 5:17am train into Grand Central and walked a ton of the parade route until I found a place to stand!! I met one of my nanny pals there and we experienced this amazing thing together.. something I will never forget!!
The remainder of Thanksgiving weekend was spent relaxing, event planning (as is every spare minute I've had since september) AND I bought my mini Christmas tree for my bedroom!! It's PINK of course! Princess and Diva are all excited about my little tree and ask to come downstairs multiple times a day to check on it! LOL!

This last friday I was able to go into the City to see the ROCKETTES!! Wow, were they incredible or what!! We ended up getting our tickets for free too... After 45 mins of trying to hook up with the lady that we were buying the tickets from the show was starting, the doors were closing and we all had tears in our eyes (I invited two nanny pals to come) THEN some random, amazing old man came up to us and asked if we had tickets.. we just frowned and said, No.. He then took three tickets out of his pocket and said.. There, Enjoy the show!!! AAAHHHH!!!! Our faces lit up like Christmas Trees and we all just about kissed him! LOL! The show was mind blowing in itself but then afterwards we HAD to go see the tree!! Rockefeller Plaza with the TREE and the Ice skating Rink was BEAUTIFUL!! We also took random pictures of pretty decorations around the city! I got home from the train station at 1:30am but MAN was it worth it!!

I continue to count my blessings every day I get to live in this spectacular place!!!!

I'm getting ready to celebrate Hannukah with my Diva and Princess next week and that shall be fun.. OH AND Baby Starlet is DOING GREAT! She's growing in her mama's belly everyday and she's now the size of an ear of corn!! We get to meet her in 15 weeks and I'm ecstatic! :)

I'll be going out to Washington for Christmas to spend some time with my friends and family.. Not enough time to see everyone but hopefully I'll see as many people as possible!! and YES.. I am currently planning a trip to see my AZ friends soon! :)

Merry Christmas everyone and lets not forget the reason for the season!!!!













Until Next time.... Be nice to one another! :)







No comments:

Post a Comment